Fairphone 5 with Fairbuds XL headphones with SIM Video
Built for speed, imaging and durability, the Fairphone 5 packs a punch without leaving a dent on the planet.
The Fairbuds XL deliver an immersive sound experience.
- Up to 100GB of data use
- Unlimited minutes to 01, 02, 03 and UK mobile numbers1
- Unlimited UK texts2
- Wi-Fi Calling enabled SIM service
- Calls, texts and data used within the EU are included in your bundle3
- Mobile phone included
- 24 month contract
- Keep your number – all you need is your PAC code from your current phone company and we’ll do the rest
- View your calls with my.phone.coop
- Use the Ofcom mobile checker to find out the indoor/outdoor Voice, 3G and 4G coverage in your area.
- Cap your bill - set a bill limit for calls each month4
Costs for calls made outside of your bundle can vary. The access charge for calls to 084, 087, 09 and 118 numbers is 21p per minute on the Phone Co-op network. Please check our price lists to see how much you would pay for other calls.
Our bundles are provided pro-rata for the first month of use, and are reset to their full allowance on the 1st of each month. If you sign up to a bundle in the middle of the month, you will only get half the allowance for the remainder of the month and will only be charged half the cost on the following month's bill.
Pricing is valid as at 30 August 2023 and includes VAT at 20%. After 24 months, your monthly price will be lowered to match that of our 30 day bundles.
You may end your agreement at any time, and close your account or switch your service to a different provider. If you close your account or terminate your contract within the Minimum Period, then you will need to pay a termination fee. The termination fee will be your recurring monthly contract value (for airtime and data plus mobile device), minus the airtime and data costs, multiplied by the number of months remaining in your contract. The termination fee for this contract is £34.13 per month, inc VAT.
1,2 Unlimited minutes and texts are for private, personal and non-commercial purposes and may be subject to a Fair Use Policy as described in the Price List. If we reasonably suspect you are not acting in accordance with this policy We reserve the right to impose further charges or disconnect your SIM.
3 Calls, texts and data used while roaming in the EU (and selected other countries) are included in your bundle, or charged as per UK use where bundles have not been applied or have been exhausted. Our service is intended for use mostly within the UK, so if we see that you spend more time abroad than in the UK and use more services abroad than in the UK in any four month period, we may contact you to clarify your residential status.
4 The service charge for calls to 084, 087, 09 and 118 numbers is not included in your bill limit cap, and will be part of your bill.
Spare parts available from Fairphone here.
Fairphone 5 Handset Specs
- 6.46 inch FullHD+
- OLED touchscreen with Pixelworks Processor for image enhancements and adaptive colors 880 nits peak brightness, 2 min
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 0.7mm, fully laminated with oleophobic coating
- 1224x2700 resolution
- 161.6mm x 75.83mm x 9.6mm
- 50MP rear cameras • F1.88, Sony IMX 800
- 1/1.56 Inch size, 1.0um Pixel size
- Different modes:
- 50MP “High resolution”
- Combining 4 Pixels next to each other “Pixel Binning” to collect more light for better dynamic range -> normal mode, 12.5 MP
- Up to 8x digital zoom
- Ultra Wide lens:
- 50 megapixels -> 12.5 megapixel output (pixel binning), 1/2.51 inch, 0.7 um pixel size (“1.4 um” when pixel binning), F2.2. SONY IMX 858
- Macro Mode (minimum focus distance 2.5cm)
- Max video resolution 4000 x 3000 (4K UHD)
- Video capture 1080p @ 30/60 fps 4K video resolution at 30fps
- Slow-motion @ 120fps and 240fps
50MP selfie camera (pixel binning -> 12,5 megapixel output)
- F/2.45 with HDR support
- Up to 1,5x digital zoom
- Video capture 4k at 30fps
- Android™ 13
- Qualcomm QCM 6490
- 8GB 256GB internal storage
- External storage capacity: microSD up to 2TB (SD 3.0)
- 4200mAh removable Li-ion battery
WIRELESS & LOCATION
- Wi-Fi (2.4GHz + 5GHz 6GHz) • Bluetooth® 5.2 + LE
- NFC for card payments & more
- Dual SIM, both 5G enabled (one physical Nano-SIM slot 4FF, 5G enabled and one eSIM, 5G enabled)
- USB 3.0 Can be used to connect SD-Card/Camera/Audio Amplifier directly
For full specs of Fairphone 5, see Fairphone website here
Fairbud Headphone Specs
What’s in the box
• Quickstart & Health & safety guide
Headphone Type - Over-ear, closed back
Size - 190 x 180 x 70 mm (unfolded) / 140 x 180 x 70 mm (folded)
Colour - Green
Weight - 330 gr
Waterproof - IP54
Control - Joystick & ANC Button
Driver Diameter - 40mm
Driver Type - Dynamic
Frequency Response - 20 Hz - 20 KHz
Active noise cancelling - Yes
Ambient sound mode - Yes
Battery Life - Calling / Music Time: ≥26 h (ANC on)
(Talk or music time at 80% volume level) - Calling / Music Time: ≥30 h (ANC off)
Battery Capacity - 800 mAh
Wireless Charging - No
Bluetooth - Version 5.1
Bluetooth range (line in sight) - 10 m
Ports - USB-C (charging and analog music)
Cable (not included) - USB Type-C (USB 2.0/3.0/3.2)
Microphone - Total of 6 mics: 2 left,4 right
Smart assistants - Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Apple Siri
For full specs of Fairbuds XL, see Fairphone website here
No recently viewed products