The Payroll Giving scheme allows your employees to use money deducted from their monthly salary via tax or pension, to be diverted to a charitable organisation instead. This ensures that more money is being donated to deserving charities (can be multiple) and employees are not losing any of their income in the process.
Payroll Giving is an entirely free service, meaning there is no charge for choosing our scheme that's easy to administer and requires minimal administration, so your business can carry on as usual. This Payroll Giving scheme is fully HMRC compliant so there is no need to worry if this all sounds too easy for your business to make a difference and enhance an employer's public image. Businesses that are able to demonstrate a strong commitment to corporate social responsibility, typically see a higher level of success in trading and partnerships as there is evidence of good values and care for staff.
Not only that, but Payroll Giving can also be a valuable tool in recruitment and helpful in retaining staff, as it increases morale and sets a positive example of care and commitment. Employers who make the workplace staff-orientated tend to have a far greater working culture and atmosphere because of it, so why not give this opportunity to your staff to donate through Payroll Giving?
1. Call our Helpdesk on 0800 458 7929 to assist you with the sign-up process.
2. Promotion - We’ll help you spread the word, delivering a free marketing campaign that suits your business and employee base.
3. Employee Sign Up - Employees sign up to the scheme online and using their unique log-in details decide how much they want to donate and to which Charity/Charities.
4. Upload your Order - Upload your order onto the Co-operative Flexible Benefits website. This will confirm the donations that your employees wish to make.
5. Payment to Charities - following receipt of your order, payment is released to Charities for the chosen amount by your employees