Fairphone 5 Handset Only Video
Built for speed, imaging and durability, the Fairphone 5 packs a punch without leaving a dent on the planet.
PREMIUM EUROPEAN DESIGN IN 3 COLORS - Matte black, sky blue or the transparent edition - with a back cover made from 100% recycled plastic.
STUNNING PICTURES & VIDEOS - Capture every moment in beautiful, dynamic detail with 3 premium 50 megapixel cameras
5 YEAR WARRANTY - Your Fairphone 5 is covered, so you don’t have to worry. It’s that simple. Remember to register your warranty here.
SOFTWARE UPDATES UNTIL 2031 - That’s 8 years of support and security guaranteed. You can count on us to keep your phone running smoothly.
MORE THAN 70% FAIR OR RECYCLED FOCUS MATERIALS - Gold, cobalt, lithium, plastics and many more - That's a groundbreaking innovation (literally).
EASY TO REPAIR - Nothing in the Fairphone 5 is glued shut. You can just fix it yourself and make it last. It’s that easy.
A DYNAMIC OLED SCREEN - Stunning picture quality with super smooth motion performance - bright and vibrant even in direct sunlight.
- Up to 100GB of data use
- Unlimited minutes to 01, 02, 03 and UK mobile numbers1
- Unlimited UK texts2
- Calls, texts and data used within the EU are included in your bundle3
- Mobile phone included
- 24 month contract
- Keep your number – all you need is your PAC code from your current phone company and we’ll do the rest
- View your calls with my.phone.coop
- Use the Ofcom mobile checker to find out the indoor/outdoor Voice, 3G and 4G coverage in your area.
- Cap your bill - set a bill limit for calls each month4
Costs for calls made outside of your bundle can vary. The access charge for calls to 084, 087, 09 and 118 numbers is 21p per minute on the Phone Co-op network. Please check our price lists to see how much you would pay for other calls.
Our bundles are provided pro-rata for the first month of use, and are reset to their full allowance on the 1st of each month. If you sign up to a bundle in the middle of the month, you will only get half the allowance for the remainder of the month and will only be charged half the cost on the following month's bill.
Pricing is valid as at 30 August 2023 and includes VAT at 20%. After 24 months, your monthly price will be lowered to match that of our 30 day bundles.
You may end your agreement at any time, and close your account or switch your service to a different provider. If you close your account or terminate your contract within the Minimum Period, then you will need to pay a termination fee. The termination fee will be your recurring monthly contract value (for airtime and data plus mobile device), minus the airtime and data costs, multiplied by the number of months remaining in your contract. The termination fee for this contract is £25 per month, inc VAT.
1,2 Unlimited minutes and texts are for private, personal and non-commercial purposes and may be subject to a Fair Use Policy as described in the Price List. If we reasonably suspect you are not acting in accordance with this policy We reserve the right to impose further charges or disconnect your SIM.
3 Calls, texts and data used while roaming in the EU (and selected other countries) are included in your bundle, or charged as per UK use wher
- 6.46 inch FullHD+
- OLED touchscreen with Pixelworks Processor for image enhancements and adaptive colors 880 nits peak brightness, 2 min
- Hole punch camera -> Screen to body ratio 85%
- 90Hz Screen
- 20:9 aspect ratio
- 1224x2700 resolution
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 0.7mm, fully laminated with oleophobic coating
- No. of colors: 16.7 million, 1000000:1 contrast
- New, better speaker, which are now stereo
- 161.6mm x 75.83mm x 9.6mm
- 50MP rear cameras • F1.88, Sony IMX 800
- 1/1.56 Inch size, 1.0um Pixel size
- Different modes:
- 50MP “High resolution”
- Combining 4 Pixels next to each other “Pixel Binning” to collect more light for better dynamic range -> normal mode, 12.5 MP
- Optical image stabilization + electronic image stabilization
- 84.1 degree field of view
- Number of lens elements: 6 (with anti reflective coating)
- Up to 8x digital zoom
- Ultra Wide lens:
- 50 megapixels -> 12.5 megapixel output (pixel binning), 1/2.51 inch, 0.7 um pixel size (“1.4 um” when pixel binning), F2.2. SONY IMX 858
- Macro Mode (minimum focus distance 2.5cm)
- Electronic image stabilization
- 117 degree field of view
- 6 lens elements
Both rear cameras
- Time of flight sensor
- Max video resolution 4000 x 3000 (4K UHD)
- Video capture 1080p @ 30/60 fps 4K video resolution at 30fps
- Slow-motion @ 120fps and 240fps
50MP selfie camera (pixel binning -> 12,5 megapixel output)
- F/2.45 with HDR support
- Image sensor JN1
- 1/2.76" sensor, 0,64 um pixel size (“1,28” when pixel binning)
- 90 degree field of view
- Electronic Image Stabilization
- Up to 1,5x digital zoom
- Video capture 4k at 30fps
- Display used as flash
- Android™ 13
- Qualcomm QCM 6490
- 64-bit Octa-Core processor
- Processor speed up to 2.7GHz
- Qualcomm Adreno 642L @ 812MHz
- 8GB 256GB internal storage
- External storage capacity: microSD up to 2TB (SD 3.0)
- 4200mAh removable Li-ion battery
- 459 hours whilst idle
- 12 hours with phone calls
- 50% charge in 30min with minimum 30W charger
- Nominal capacity: 4200 mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.87V
WIRELESS & LOCATION
- Wi-Fi (2.4GHz + 5GHz 6GHz) • Bluetooth® 5.2 + LE
- NFC for card payments & more
- Dual SIM, both 5G enabled (one physical Nano-SIM slot 4FF, 5G enabled and one eSIM, 5G enabled
- More Bands and Band-Combinations for better reception
- USB 3.0 Can be used to connect SD-Card/Camera/Audio Amplifier directly
- IP 55
- Drop Test: ICE 60058-2-31 was passed 1.8m
No recently viewed products