How to participate;
1. To take part and have a chance of winning, entrants must enter their name and contact email address onto our online mailing list via the QR code available at the Your Co-op Mobile stand. If entrants are unable to do this, their name and email address will be recorded digitally.
2. All entries received prior to the closing date will be valid. The winners will be selected at random and announced at the end of the Fairer Living Festival.
3. This prize draw is open only to those attending the Fairer Living Festival on 13 May 2023.
4. The Midcounties Co-operative is not liable for entries which are not received, or which are incomplete, corrupt or delayed for any reason.
5. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Proxy entries will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
Opening and Closing Dates;
6. Competition prize draw opens on 13/05/23 at 07:30 and closes at 15:20 on 13/05/23.
7. There will be 1 winner selected from all valid entries for the Fairphone headset.
8. There will be 1 winner selected from all valid entries for the Fairphone daypack.
9. The prize is as stated, is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
10. The winners will receive their prize within 28 days of notification. The result of the competition is final, and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the winners. The Midcounties Co-operative are not responsible if a winner does not receive notification or delivery of their prize as a result of having provided incorrect/incomplete details when requested following notification.
11. The Midcounties Co-operative will not offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, The Midcounties Co-operative reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition without prior notice.
12. The winners will be announced at the end of the Fairer Living Festival. The Prize will be given to the member on the day to take home. If the winner is not available in person at this time the winner will be contacted by one of the contact methods supplied in the entry.
13. In the event that the member is not able to collect the prize on the day, we will arrange for it to be delivered to a delivery address in the UK.
14. In the event that contact cannot be made with a winner by the end of 15/05/23 (23.59pm) then a new winner will be selected from other remaining entries and the original winner will forfeit the prize.
15. The winner will be selected in an independent random draw from all valid entries received after the competition closes.
16. The Midcounties Co-operative may collect personal information from Entrants under the Data Protection Act 2018 and other applicable data privacy laws. The Promoter will only use Entrants' information for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and for marketing purposes. Entrants can update their marketing preferences at any time. Our data protection policy is available to view on our website
17. The Midcounties Co-operative reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify from the prize draw any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through multiple entries, or otherwise in our opinion fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly.
18. The Midcounties Co-operative decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions).
19. Entry to the competition shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them.
20. During the competition, the winner agrees to photography and filming, to be used in the public domain.
The Midcounties Co-operative, Co-operative House, Warwick Technology Park, Gallows Hill, Warwick, CV34 6DA