Fairphone 4 256GB Green Video
Made with care for people and planet. It’s got everything you’d expect from a great phone — and so much more.
Thanks to Fairphone's commitment to fairness, some of the best features are the ones you can’t see — like the fairly sourced and recycled materials, better working conditions and programs to reduce e-waste.
Accidents happen but that doesn’t have to mean the end of your phone! Make it last with replaceable modules — you can repair it yourself with a single screwdriver, not forgetting the incredible 5 year warranty.
Android 12 makes your Fairphone easy to use. Access all the normal apps you need and want from the Google Play Store.
Capture your memories in sharp detail with 48MP dual rear cameras and a 25MP front camera. With combined hardware and software to ensure quality photos in low-light situations.
- Up to 100GB of data use
- Unlimited minutes to 01, 02, 03 and UK mobile numbers1
- Unlimited UK texts2
- Wi-Fi Calling enabled SIM service
- Calls, texts and data used within the EU are included in your bundle3
- Mobile phone included
- 24 month contract
- Keep your number – all you need is your PAC code from your current phone company and we’ll do the rest
- View your calls using our online portal
- Use the Ofcom mobile checker to find out the indoor/outdoor Voice, 3G, 4G and 5G coverage in your area.
- Cap your bill - set a bill limit for calls each month4
Costs for calls made outside of your bundle can vary. The access charge for calls to 084, 087, 09 and 118 numbers is 21p per minute on Your Co-op network. Please check our price lists to see how much you would pay for other calls.
Our bundles are provided pro-rata for the first month of use, and are reset to their full allowance on the 1st of each month. If you sign up to a bundle in the middle of the month, you will only get half the allowance for the remainder of the month and will only be charged half the cost on the following month's bill.
Pricing is valid as at 30 August 2023 and includes VAT at 20%. After 24 months, your monthly price will be lowered to match that of our 30 day bundles.
You may end your agreement at any time, and close your account or switch your service to a different provider. If you close your account or terminate your contract within the Minimum Period, then you will need to pay a termination fee. The termination fee will be your recurring monthly contract value (for airtime and data plus mobile device), minus the airtime and data costs, multiplied by the number of months remaining in your contract. The termination fee for this contract is £21 per month, inc VAT.
1,2 Unlimited minutes and texts are for private, personal and non-commercial purposes and may be subject to a Fair Use Policy as described in the Price List. If we reasonably suspect you are not acting in accordance with this policy We reserve the right to impose further charges or disconnect your SIM.
3 Calls, texts and data used while roaming in the EU (and selected other countries) are included in your bundle, or charged as per UK use where bundles have not been applied or have been exhausted. Our service is intended for use mostly within the UK, so if we see that you spend more time abroad than in the UK and use more services abroad than in the UK in any four month period, we may contact you to clarify your residential status.
4 The service charge for calls to 084, 087, 09 and 118 numbers is not included in your bill limit cap, and will be part of your bill.
- 6.3 inches
- Full HD+ Resolution, 1080 x 2340
- Pixelworks Technology
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 0.7mm
- Fully Laminated
- Length 162 mm
- Width 75.5 mm
- Thickness 10.5 mm
- Weight 225g
- Qualcomm 750G (7225)
- CPU 560: 2x Gold 2.2GHZ + 6x Silver 1.8GHz
- 5.1 Bluetooth
- USB 3.0 Data transfer
- 3905 mAh, removeable
- Qualcomm 4.1 Quick Charge
- 50% Charge in 30 minutes
- 500 Hrs Standby Time
- 20 Hrs Talk Time
- 6 GB / 8 GB of RAM
- 256GB of Internal Memory
- IP 56 Rating
- Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor
- Auto Focus (Closed Loop)
- Optical Image Stabilization (with SMA)
- Color sensor
- TOF sensor (for low light)
- Dual LED flash, detected single tone
- Video capture 1080p @ 30/60/120/240/480 fps
- Auto Focus (Open Loop)
- 120 degree angle
- Dual LED flash, detected single tone
- Macro focus 6-10cm
- Fixed Focus
- 4k video capture + slow mo
- Video capture 4K @ 15fps & 1080p @ 480fps
Dual SIM + SD
- 1 x Physical 5G enabled SIM slot
- 1 x eSIM* 5G enabled
- 1 x Physical SD card slot
- SDXC(up to 2TB), SD3.0
Peak Data Speeds (5G)
- DL: 2.3Gbps, 256QAM
- UL: 200Mbps, 256QAM
5G EU Carrier ready
- US, Aus & Japan ‘open market’ ready
14 x 5G bands
4 x 4 MIMO support
27 x LTE bands
*Please note, Your Co-op do not currently offer eSIMs
No recently viewed products